5 Top Tips for Successful Healthy Eating
Making the decision to eat healthier is not easy. We all know that feeling of wanting nothing more than a burger after work, but if you want to feel better about yourself and your body, it’s worth taking the time to make smart decisions when it comes to food. When I’m looking for ways to improve my diet, here are five tips that have really helped me out:
1) Make a plan and stick to it! This means making a list before shopping so that you only buy what is on the list and nothing else. Keep in mind that most people will spend less money when they just shop at one store rather than multiple stores too.
2) Buy fresh produce over canned produce – this will save money because canned foods can be expensive depending on where you live.
3) Keep snacks on hand at home or in your car so that they’re accessible when hunger strikes;
4) Create a plan for meals ahead of time (I like planning one week ahead);
5) Eat slowly! Give your stomach enough time to tell you when you’re full;